FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally random crazy RP Profiles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FantasyAngel
Admin
Admin
FantasyAngel

Totally random crazy RP Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Totally random crazy RP Profiles   Totally random crazy RP Profiles I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 9:00 am

Sorraaa018 wrote:
Name:Sora
Appearance:Spikey Brown Hair, Carry A Keyblade Most Of The Time, Mehh Average Height
Personality:Hyperactive Razz, Way Over The Top Razz
Brief history:Came From Destiny Islands But Have Traveled To Many Different Worlds, I Have Alot Of People In My Heart. XD

axel-chan wrote:
Name: Shannen Strife
Appearance: Short brown hair, long side fringe, blue-grey eyes, pale skin, slim, small hands.
Personality: Crazy, funny, annoying, fangirl.
Brief history: Shannen grew up without knowing names or faces of her biological parents. At age 4 she was taken in by a family in Balamb, who later moved to Galbadia. At age 10, the family moved to Midgar where Reno spotted her and took her in, telling her all about her parents. However, coping with one rebellious child was bad enough, so Reno asked his friend Cloud Strife to look after her. Cloud later became her legal guardian and still lives with her to this day.
She has a night job at Shin Ra Electrical Power Company in the Department of Administrative Research, where she aids Reno in his paperwork. They use this time to bond as family.
Her cousin is named Axel and also has a part time job.

Name: Zexion Saitou
Appearance: Slate blue layered hair, quite long with a long layered side fringe covering his left eye. Steel blue eyes, pale, slim.
Personality: Intelligent, can be pretty stoic, serious, snarky, sarcastic, scheming.
Brief history: Zexion is the Nobody of Ienzo, the adoptive son of Ansem The Wise. He is Number VI in Organization XIII and has the title of The Cloaked Schemer.

Name: Zell Dincht
Appearance: Short spiky blond hair (three/four noticeably large spikes at the front that stick straight up), blue eyes, muscualar-athletic build, tall (height is around 5'10 - 6')
Personality: Funny, Immature, serious, playful.
Brief history: Zell was raised by his adoptive parents in Balamb until the age of 13 when he enrolled int Balamb Garden Military Academy. He's met Shannen on several occasions, mainly when they were young.

Ruin wrote:
Name: Lydia Deetz
Appearance: Gothic, short, deathly pale skin, shoulder length black hair with short spiky full fringe, brown eyes, slim, always wears black, gothic/funeral clothing
Personality: Quiet, reserved, calm, depressed, moody, miserable
Brief history: Lydia grew up in New York until she was 17, when her family moved to the country after her dad suffered a nervous breakdown and wanted to get away to relax. The house they moved into once belonged to the recently deceased Maitlands, who now haunt the house and were only visible to Lydia until her family started believing in the ghosts. Occasionally they were tormented by Betelgeuse, a 'bio-exorcist' who almost killed her dad, and tried to marry her. Now that Betelgeuse is gone (as far as she knows) she lives a less miserable life, sharing her home with her family and the ghosts.

Name: Betelgeuse
Appearance: White, slightly mouldy skin with large dark rings around his blue eyes, tall, messy straw yellow hair, usually wearing a white and black striped suit
Personality: Con artist, funny, inappropriate, annoying, obnoxious, rowdy, hyper-active
Brief history: Betelgeuse claims to have attended Juilliard, graduated from the Harvard business school, travelled and lived through the Black Plague. He used to work as an assistant to Juno (dead social worker) but then decided to work as a freelance 'bio-exorcist' in order to con people/ghosts and get 'Out There'. He can be summoned by repeating his name three times, but it isn't permanent. He tried to con the Maitlands and marry Lydia to stay 'Out' permanently.

Name: Axel
Appearance: Tall, big spiky red hair, green eyes with small black diamond shapes just below on his cheeks, always wearing a black coat
Personality: Can appear mysteriouc, stoic and calm, liar, but in truth is very laid back, and has a kind, heartful side (ironically)
Brief history: Axel grew up in Radiant Garden with his best friend Isa. I don't know very much of his background and am only playing him because Shannon thinks I'm a good Axel, but I'm sure you all know about him and who he is, blah blah blah... He's now a Nobody, and is Shannen's cousin, and also has a close relationship with Roxas.

Back to top Go down
https://fantasycreation.rpg-board.net
Keyblade Spirit
Traveller
Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP Profiles   Totally random crazy RP Profiles I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:17 pm

Name: AJ Talerico
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, just over five feet. Yeah.
Personality: Overall very happy. Willing to help people wherever he can, but also has a strong sense of morals and knows how to tell when he should and shouldn't help out.
Brief history: Going to Bishop Hartley High School, AJ has seen and met many strange people, including a very strange girl named Katrina who lives with him due to unusual circumstances. In addition to his real life friends, he has an online girlfriend by the name of Shannen Strife, but hasn't been able to get a hold of her in recent months. Worrying about her, AJ has constructed a teleportation machine and locked on to her IP address so that he can investigate. Little does he know of the surprise that he's in for.

I'm also going to put a profile for Katrina, but I can't think of much for how she's going to fit in to the story.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP Profiles   Totally random crazy RP Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:27 am

Okay, right Im just going to steal Ruin's Character then...hehehe

Name: Axel
Appearance: Tall, big spiky red hair, green eyes with small black diamond shapes just below on his cheeks, always wearing a black coat
Personality: Its Axel...what else is there?
Brief history: Axel grew up, got a dad, annoyed his dad, went to sleep, annoyed his dad some more and then...nope that's pretty much it. He's now a Nobody, and is Shannen's cousin, and also has a close relationship with Roxas.
Other: FLURRY OF DANCING FLAMES! Used to Lea :O
-----------------------------------------
Name: Hatsuhara Sohma
Gender: Male (Non debateble after what he did to the Kaichou XD)
Appearance: Totally random crazy RP Profiles Haru
Personality: Has a yin-yang personality, although is usually quite placid, if provoked he can become quite bat-poop crazy. He is very protective over the people he cares about -good thing Rin isn't in this RP lol- and is slightly perverted. He can also be quite dense sometimes.
Other: The jewelery he wears he makes himself
Brief history: He is the Ox from the Zodiac. He is in love with Rin Sohma. -thats all I can think about right now.-
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Deletion!... Cloud Strife is a superhero.   Totally random crazy RP Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:15 pm

I'm deleting Zexion for this sexy man.

Name: Cloud Strife
Appearance: 5'7, lean, wild blond spiky hair (probably around chin length if not spiked), bright blue eyes infused with Mako energy. His clothing consists of a high collar black shirt with no sleeves, black pants and boots, and black cloth covering his left leg and arm, two brown belts cross his chest, held in place by a badge representing Fenrir (the wolf associated with Cloud). He also wears a black shoulder plate on his right shoulder.
Personality: Despite the feelings he may have, Cloud remains steadfastly loyal and true to those he cares about and is always driven to protect them, even going as far as to hide his pain and emotions so he could not worry them. Ultimately, it is his selfless and kind nature that gives him the ability to overcome Sephiroth time and time again. His compassion is explored further when he brought Denzel back to 7th Heaven and shares with Tifa an obligation to take care of the boy because of the guilt they felt for Sector 7's destruction. Cloud also has a lighter side, willingly cross-dressing as a woman for a special mission at one point, he also has a dry, ironic wit.Overall, while he has a rather moody demeanour, his personality is not as brooding as that of Vincent Valentine.
Brief History: Aged 13, Cloud left his hometown of Nibelheim to become a SOLDIER due to his admiration of Sephiroth. Cloud never did make it into SOLDIER, instead becoming an infantryman. Aged 15, he met Zack Fair and the two became friends after meeting in Modeoheim and learning that they are both "backwater experts". A few years later, he witnessed the death of Zack Fair whilst attempting to escape from ShinRa. Aged 21, Cloud - in a state of mako poisoning and amnesia- joined AVALANCHE, regained his true memories and fought with Sephiroth to save the planet. Aged 23, Cloud contracted Geostigma, and fought with Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo to save Midgar. Once again, he ended up facing Sephiroth and defeating him again. Not knowing if Sephiroth will return Cloud is now frequently plagued by nightmares and lives with Shannen Strife (who he adopted).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP Profiles   Totally random crazy RP Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally random crazy RP Profiles
Page 1 of 1