FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 6:59 pm

One of the best games ever created by squaresoft

my fave character was vincent, but i didn't like his spin off game

what do you guys like or hate about his game
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:11 pm

Vinchenzo is cool, but I prefer FF9. Zidane had a tail for crying out loud, you just can't beat ---- like that. Other than that I've always played on FF8. But Vinny is cool, I'll give him that.
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:23 pm

It's not my favourite Final Fantasy game ever, but it is probably ranked second.
I've mainly played Crisis Core, and seen all of the movies and there is something exceptionally beautiful about the whole story, if you go from the beginning.
It's also the most famous Final Fantasy so people probably play it more that FF8 or FF9, but it's so easy to fall in love with the entire world that's been created.
I don't have a favourite character, mainly because I don't want to be generic and say Cloud, but the way everything is played out, from Zack's journey in Crisis Core, teaching Cloud how to become the best to the original game with Cloud forgetting who he is and attempting to imitate Zack's life, to FF7:Denzel (animated short film) which goes into the lives of children in the slums and the Sector 6 bombings to Advent Children... Wow.
It's such an emotional journey, and one that will live on in the hearts of fans forever.

"Embrace your dreams, and no matter what happens, protect your SOLDIER honour." - Angeal Hewley, SOLDIER 1st Class.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 5:15 am

Woah...That's deep really deep, especially considering thatit was written at 12.30 am Very Happy
Final fantasy has always had good storylines but you really have to have the paitience to stick to playing them. I find I'll be very happy playing it and then it'll take me an hour trying to find my way out of a beach (when the exit is right in front of me but it won't let me move Evil or Very Mad ) and don't even get me started about trying to move around the maps, especially on the earlier games. Pain in the butt, that's for sure. Oh and the voices on FF10, ugh terrible. The only one's that are okay are Wakka, Rikku and Tidus and even Tidus is a bit iffy.
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 8:48 am

i wish they would have made remake 7 for a better consol, with voices and everything.

it would have been epic
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:27 am

TsumetaiRob wrote:
i wish they would have made remake 7 for a better consol, with voices and everything.

it would have been epic

There were going to re-release it for PS3, but Nomura said it'd take years.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade Spirit
Traveller
Traveller

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:55 am

axel-chan wrote:
TsumetaiRob wrote:

it would have been epic

There were going to re-release it for PS3, but Nomura said it'd take years.
They could always just keep it with the simpler graphics from the PS1 and then add an option to turn voices on or off. Quite frankly, I don't think it would be any better with more detailed graphics.
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

its not just that, i think they lost out on a chance to make a lot of money on this

i know it was never about the graphics it was more about the gameplay, and by remaking it it would have had more fans and stiff and the cutscenes would look much better (although some of the cut scenes were already amazing looking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Gaming :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: