FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asexaulity awareness minute.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Asexaulity awareness minute. Empty
PostSubject: Asexaulity awareness minute.   Asexaulity awareness minute. I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm

Hah now that you have been lured in here I can rant. Yes I mean you random citizen.
Call me defensive and maybe I deserve it, but if there is one thing that bugs me it is constantly telling me that I want to or am sleeping with somebody -in the sexual way. I don't care whether it is just a joke, I don't care whether your serious; just don't say it unless you want me to ignore you for the rest of...of...of the week. It may seem harmless but it bugs me and you wouldn't believe what some people have said about asexaul actually exisiting.

I admit I have done this myself but from this point onward I am completely refusing to do it. No sexual jokes from me....okay maybe one or two but not annoying ones, like we know who you want to sleep with.

Do anybody else out there feel my pain?
Doesn't matter if you don't it was theaputic to type this anyway but still. Its annoying and I don't want to sleep with anybody or touch them. Thank you for being forced to listen to my rant.
Back to top Go down
Saki
Traveller
Traveller
Saki

PostSubject: Re: Asexaulity awareness minute.   Asexaulity awareness minute. I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

Well, I feel the same. I don't ever want to be in a relationship or "do stuff" and I get treated like I'm just immature for it.
*edit-cut rant*
So yeah, I do consider myself to be asexual
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Asexaulity awareness minute.   Asexaulity awareness minute. I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:54 am

Yay go you!
Its more to the point of just being annoyed when every five minutes people say "Wouldn't you want to sleep with them."
As I've said I have done it to, but I find it extremely annoying so I am abstaining.
And you are not immature! It is fun to look at the pictures on your ipod though and go 'you can see her panties' Because you go so defensive, its fun!
I don't mind little things, but it is the constant obssession with sleeping with people. I think those people just need to get themselves laid and get over it -.-
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Asexaulity awareness minute.   Asexaulity awareness minute. I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:44 am

I think everyone has some kind of sexual desire, however small, and that there are reasons behind asexuality. Like some people who are asexual because they find even the thought of it disgusting and would never want to do that have had some kind of experience that caused them to think this way. Some are like it because they are extremely introverted and can't even stand much social interaction, and don't want to be close to anyone in any sort of way, and therefore ignore any kind of desire until it is non-existent. For myself, I would say I am only asexual because I can never imagine myself doing anything like that, and it makes me cringe, as well as the whole introverted antisocial stuff, so it's kind of conditioned me not to have any desire. And there is an underlying problem which I won't go into details about, but Nicole, you already know half the story.
But I do agree that it is extremely annoying when people act obsessed with it, or that's all they can talk about. The jokes I can tolerate, or else it wouldn't be fair to dish them out.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Asexaulity awareness minute.   Asexaulity awareness minute. I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:57 pm

The people at AVEN disagree about the first sentence.

The jokes I can tolerate....just not when they have been running around in my brain all night and I have a creative outlet XP. I need to type them down or else I will asplode!!!!!!!!!!

There are people who are neither disgusted by sex, don't cringe at it, can imagine themselves in it and are not extremely introverted and are still Asexual. I'm not disgusted by sex. It is just natural behaviour to reproduce. Nor am I extremely introverted or have any history that would make me repress my sexual desire.

In actual fact all those thing mentioned above are not actual parts of asexuality, I think you are getting a bit confused. I recommend you have a look on the Aven website If you want a greater understanding off it.
Generally if it is something like that your feelings are repressed and it is not true asexuality.

I can honestly tell you I have not experienced any sexual desire. At least I have never wanted to kiss somebody, or 'mate' with them, or really have a giant desire to hug anybody, or even think a person iss sexy (or though I can easily tell if people are extremely handsome -but that due more to a list of perfect features than anything else)
When I was in high school the only reason I ever went out with somebody was because everybody had started going out with people and I felt lonely - It never actually occured to me what I might actually have to do XD.
Back to top Go down

Asexaulity awareness minute.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Fun Zone :: Fun Zone-
Jump to: