FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission Nihongo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:59 am

Right so, I know at least one of you is my Japan buddy -heres looking at you Ruin. But I have an obstacle of rasing over £3400 and getting A's on my A-levels -which are my conditions Sad. I will get there eventually I am determined, but its time I got off of my backside and started rasing money, so if any of you have any fundrasing or other wacky ideas I could use to get me there I would be exremely greatful If you would post them here Smile.
I really want to do death by chocolate but I fear that will end up costing more than it is worth Sad.
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:40 am

Eat a llama.

What? You expect me to be serious?!
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:29 am

Every time I hear that you're going to Japan, it either feels highly surreal or I feel extreme jealousy and hatred. And then whenever I say I'm going to go at least once in my lifetime, that too feels surreal. Maybe because I'm the kind of person who says I'm going to do something but then expects it to just happen while skipping all the work in between. Plus, if you do go, I won't be able to find someone to come with me just for 2 weeks. I'm not allowed to go on my own. Whenever Shannon says she will, only if I go to America with her first; that just doesn't seem real either. Bethany is the only other person who said she'd go, but she can't for another 2 years. My gap year is (with any luck) next year. This is depressing.

Even so, despite how much I might be jealous and depressed about it, I'll help you to raise the funds, even if it's just giving you ideas. I once had a website dedicated to just listing every single fund raising idea a person could think of favourited, for when I try to raise money for when I go (as if it'll happen), but that was on my old laptop. So I can't give you an immediate response until I start hunting for that, or similar, websites. Because you know how un-creative I am. And that I have to rely on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:00 pm

Aww, Ruin you are creative!!!!
And to be honest it seems too surreal to me to, I really can't picture myself ending up going but I'm going to try anyway!!! I also seem to be the type of person who just expects the thing to fall into her lap without any (or just a day's) work. I need to change my brain box a bit. We can do it!!! It would be awesome if we both ended up going!!
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:20 pm

Have a car wash.
Have a karaoke party and charge people to sing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Nihongo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Nihongo!   Mission Nihongo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Nihongo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Fun Zone :: Fun Zone-
Jump to: