FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game Empty
PostSubject: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:02 pm

Just have to say one phrase that sums up my night:
TING TING SPICY CURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly a night of Epic proportions XD

Anyway the game is in the title and I'm randomly going to start of with Axel-chan >=D!

She has been known in her time to wander around farms and stare at the pigs for hours on end. Then as soon as everybody has left, she just can't resist jumping in the pen and giving the fat sow, a big slobbery kiss. You don't even want to know what she does to the cows O.O
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 8:55 am

you know i heard the rawer was walking around the parks dressed up waiting for someone topick her up. I also hear shes really cheap, so axel your in luck XD
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:06 am

Funny thing actually, I heard Tsumetai was the one picking her up and that he was also a male hooker....
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

-Nicely done Axel, nicely done-

That's really strange because that wasn't me. It was actually Axel-chan and she was dressed up....IN HER BIRTHDAY SUIT!
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 11:11 am

Funny thing is Rawer stole my clothes and hid me in the woods!
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:16 pm

That doesn't explain why Axel was giving suprise smex to fish O.O
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

Shut up Rawer, that was you. And it was raep.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:22 pm

-Whats raep? Some sort of weird cult???? O.O?-

Well, I heard that Axel not only likes to run around in her birthday suit but, she also likes going to secret mime conventions in the backs of elevators and committing unspeakable -because their mimes lolz- acts on the people there.
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:30 pm

Well I heard Rawer is one of those mimes.
And it's not raep if you like it.
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

i have also heard that axel has actually been arrested several times for skinny dipping in her local leasure center pools (really axel put a swimming costume on next time yes)
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:36 am

I heard that Tsumetai was giving away free skinny dipping lessons to little kids.
(Bad man.)
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:47 am

Axel rather enjoys posing naked for the majority of the teachers in college and also spends most of her weekends in churches, pretending to be a nun until they least expect it, and in the middle of mass she takes off the nun's clothes to run around in her birthday suit, proclaiming it is only natural and what God intended.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:54 am

Ruin is said to be quite the extravagant one. One time she dashed around with some dirt, dressed up as somebody off the moulin Rouge and shouted "CHOPPINK! I HAVE MADE SOME PUMPERNICKEL FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Then she threw said 'pumpernickel' at Axel-chans face, knocking her out and then force fed her the dirt saying 'Thats a good Mowink, eat your pumpernickel'

Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

i heard that rawer used to work in a cafe but quickly got sack after they found her adding special ingredients to the mayonase
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

He's secretly a god from Egypt who enjoys playing with people....
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 11:02 am

axel-chan what a pyromaniac

Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 11:08 am

He once burnt himself on yoghurt... O_O
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:58 pm

tried to save a kitteh from a tree then got stuck herself lol
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 6:03 am

(Lol that is entirely possible xD)

Made a giant Pokeball to sleep in, because he thinks he's a Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game   The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'post a complete and utter lie/ rumour about the person above you' game
Page 1 of 1