FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Death Note Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

The Death Note Game Empty
PostSubject: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 10:21 am

Info
This game is based off an anime called "Death Note", about a young man who finds a book which kills anyone whose name is written in it. He becomes Kira and attempts to purge the world of evil. A group of detectives attempts to stop him, as detailed below.

To join the game, you have to post in this thread. Note that anyone who posts in this thread is playing, no exceptions. By default, they are Detectives. None of the rules here apply to members outside of the game. You cannot accuse those outside of the game. You cannot kill those outside of the game. You cannot give the Death Note to those outside of the game.

Shingami
The Shinigami's job is to manage the game and make it run smoothly. The bonus of being Shinigami is the writing of the small skits for people's deaths or examinations. Oh, and if you irritate him/her, s/he reserves the right to smite you.

Kira and the Shinigami
The Shinigami decides who the Kira is at the start of the round, and is the one whom the Kira sends deaths to. The Shinigami then confirms the names are correct with the Detective and posts the deaths in the Death-Note thread, in the format of a short skit, with the time of death. The Shinigami has a default communication of through PM. This may not be changed.

The Dectectives and the Shinigami
The Shinigami will post a death notice in the thread if a Detective is killed. If a detective believes that the name used was not authentic, s/he may PM the Shinigami to question the name used. If the name was incorrect, the detective's death was avoided in a Matsuda-esque manoeuvre. As such, the detective has a chance at calling out the Kira without the Kira gaining the ability to kill him.

The Shinigami also manages the accusations. Only one accusation may be made per person each day. The Accusations are posted in this thread, and the Shinigami checks them. If an accusation is correct, the Shinigami posts a small entry of how the Kira got captured. If they are wrong, the Shinigami posts a small entry of how the accused got examined, and ultimately released.

Kira
Kira is an individual who wishes to change the world with the Death Note. If the Kira writes the first name of someone in that book while thinking about their face, they die soon after. The Kira can control the circumstances surrounding the death, such as the time and method of death, time of death is automatically the time the Kira wrote the name, if not specified by Kira. The Kira is the Detectives' adversary. To be selected for Kira, one has to have posted in the thread before the start of the game.

Kira and the Detectives
The Kira is trying to kill off the Detectives. He can kill Detectives that he knows the first names of, or those that have incorrectly accused someone. He may not kill more than four members via name-kill per day. He does this by communicating (usually by Private message) their first names to the Shinigami, along with their username and details of their death.

The Shinigami this round will be: TsumetaiRob
Round starts on Date TBC

Last edited by axel-chan on Sun 14 Nov 2010, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:24 am

heyyy i wouldn't set a date, we may not have enough participants to play
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:07 am

We might! How many do you really need? What's the least amount it'll work well with?
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:11 am

Don't you only need about 5?
It wont be a very long game but still
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:46 am

Well there's 12 users on here already, but excluding inactive users or those who would have no interest in joining, I'd say we might have about 6-9.
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

okay when we get 7 confirmed (discluding me) we'll begin

axel your the list maker okay
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:42 am

TsumetaiRob wrote:

*salutes* YES!
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 11:03 am

axel-chan wrote:
TsumetaiRob wrote:

*salutes* YES!

and liven up this place whilst your at it, and make it colourful Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Note Game   The Death Note Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Note Game